Welcome to our JS Agent EDB Trojan removal guide. The following instructions will aid you in removing the unwanted software from your PC for free.
Undoubtedly, the term “Trojan Horse virus” is really popular in the cyber world. At the present moment this common name is used for all the programs that appear to be harmless at first, or are totally unnoticeable, yet, eventually, they turn out to be dangerous pieces of malware that can cause all sorts of problems to the targeted user and their PC. In reality, this is the name of one of the biggest malware groups.
In the following passages we have elaborated upon all the characteristics of this entire malware category, yet our main focus will be a recently reported Trojan Horse version named JS Agent EDB. We really believe that the Removal Guide we have designed below will also be very helpful when it comes to the removal of this exact Trojan virus.
The standard characteristics of all Trojan horses:
Generally speaking, any virus from this malicious software category is famous for their subtle way of acting. You are going to see in the following passages that all such malicious programs might get programmed to perform a very huge range of harmful tasks while on your PC. However, they are known for performing everything quite secretly, and you might not notice any signs of dangerous activities before the virus has already accomplished its purpose. What’s more, you really need to know that all of these viruses can vary greatly when it comes to what their designers might program them to perform while installed on your device.
The potential sources of this malware family are just as numerous and diverse as their probable functions. We have shared some more important info about these viruses below.
Trojans normally differ in their purpose. What you have to be prepared for when we talk about JS Agent EDB:
- Destruction or some sort of corruption:
- – Most members of this group can be used for crashing your entire system.
- – One more likely way of exploiting such a virus is for formatting your disks, and rendering you incapable of fully exploring the features of your PC.
- – With a Trojan used to damage your system you can expect frequent and sudden errors, crashes to Blue Screen, productivity slow-downs and other forms of system instability. Some Trojans might go as far as to prevent your PC from booting to Window.
- – JS Agent EDB could be occasionally exploited as a means of spying on the victim users. The hackers behind such malware are even able to turn on all your device’s recording components such as microphones and cameras in order to be capable of stalking you 24/7 live. Furthermore, this virus might enable them to record all your keystrokes, and access your account credentials as a result of that.
- – The online terrorists who make and distribute Trojans could also want and need some data related to your workplace. As a result, all your activities connected to your job might be followed.
- Your PC resources may be the actual target:
- – The virus may just be meant for turning your machine into a bot, thus enabling the hackers to exploit all its resources, of course, for illegal purposes.
- Malware distribution (usually Ransomware):
- – A lot of Trojans can be used for spreading Ransomware programs. If this is the case with your infection, then your data is indeed in an awful danger as the ransom-demanding programs may encode data and might never restore it (sometimes, even when the payment of the ransom has been executed).
JS Agent EDB resembles any other Trojan if its potential sources are taken into account. Which are the most common ones?
- – JS Agent EDB may be included in illegal web pages, torrents and shareware.
- – Such malicious software might come from video and movie-streaming websites, normally illegal ones, especially the ones violating copyright policies.;
- – Getting contaminated is also very likely if you access a contaminated letter from your email or anything attached to it: even a text document.
- – Getting infected by a Trojans is also probable on the condition that you click on any fake pop-up ad that you might come across on the web. Such advertisements aren’t really malicious themselves but they might redirect you to locations with potentially malicious content.
How to remove JS Agent EDB successfully:
For achieving this, we recommend that you follow our instructions below. We have prepared them for you inside the Removal Guide that we advise you to use against this virus.
JS Agent EDB Trojan Removal
I – Safe mode and revealing hidden files
Boot your PC into Safe Mode /link/
Reveal hidden files and folders /link/
II – Uninstallation
Go to Uninstall a program under Programs.
Seek the unwanted software, select it and then click on Uninstall
If you are unable to spot JS Agent EDB, search for any unrecognized programs that you do not remember installing on your PC – the unwanted software might disguise itself by going under a different name.
III – Removing Shady processes
Go to your start menu, type Task Manager in the search field and from the results open View running processes with Task Manager.
Thoroughly look through all processes. The name JS Agent EDB might not be there, but if you notice any shady looking process that consumes high amounts of memory it might be ran by the unwanted program.
If you spot the process ran by JS Agent EDB, right-click on it, open its file location and delete everything in there. Then go back to the Task Manager and end the process.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.