Welcome to our Cloudnet Virus removal guide. The following instructions will aid you in removing the unwanted software from your PC for free.
The paragraphs below contain some important info regarding Cloudnet Virus. This is a virus program, which is very widely spread. This is the reason why we have created the article on this page and the Removal Guide attached to it: to help the contaminated users by providing them with all the necessary details and instructions they might need to successfully fight such a virus.
In general, what is typical of Trojans?
The viruses, classified as representatives of the Trojan horse virus family, make up the largest group of malicious software, which has ever existed. However, the individual variants can really differ from one another, specifically if it comes to their real intentions. Nonetheless, all of them represent one and the same malware branch as they do in fact share more similarities than differences. So what’s the same? All viruses represent grave cyber threats; there is no doubt about this fact. They might reach your PC through many different sources. The means the cyber criminals use the most to distribute such malware are basically the following ones:
- Odd, shady-looking update requests that could actually look very similar to the ones that are in fact sent by your operating system. Nonetheless, these fake updates may redirect you to malware-related websites, where lots of viruses might infect your device automatically.
- Malware-containing pop-ups and all versions of ads, which could lead to web pages, full of malware.
- Unexpected letters in your email (also, in their attachments): in case you happen to get such a shady-looking email (no matter if your email has put it inside your Inbox or your Spam Folder), ignore it or delete it. You had better ignore such emails’ attachments: avoid them as much as you can, they might also be contaminated. If this is the case, the possible viruses inside them could be accompanied by other viruses (like a Ransomware-based program). Ransomware viruses are even more hazardous. What they normally do is they encrypt some of your data and you have no guarantee for their safe and successful decryption. Furthermore, such viruses are almost always going to demand your money, however, will never guarantee to restore your sealed data.
- Infected websites, illegal software and torrents: these might also be other possible sources of Trojans. You had better always avoid them.
The manner in which most viruses usually function is typically similar for all of them. They tend to infiltrate your system and continue with whatever they have been programmed to achieve (normally, in a stealthily manner, so that you won’t be able to learn about the infection before it has done whatever it has been set to). At first, such a virus might not remind you of its presence inside your system and after that it may indeed cause lots of damage.
What will an infection with Cloudnet Virus possibly lead to?
The possible issues that might come from a contamination with a program such as Cloudnet Virus could be totally different. Hackers program such malware to achieve varying purposes. Below we have gathered the most common virus purposes in a list:
- Corruption/ destruction of data: Viruses might be the reason for losing very important files. There are cases, in which the hackers, who distribute and create such malware, exploit it for destroying all the files on your computer; or for simply changing them. The possible outcome for your PC and you may be so horrible that even a reinstall of the operating system may be necessary.
- Spying: The hackers might be after you personally. Moreover, they may be targeting your bank account details, because they could be interested in draining them. Furthermore, your social media accounts may be the real target of the hackers.
- Trojans may be after some work secrets you might keep or have access to: If your PC is connected to your work network, once a virus invades it, this network may be hacked.
- These hackers may just need your system resources: These cyber criminals often turn random PCs into bots so as to exploit their resources for many various illegal purposes.
How do get rid of a virus like Cloudnet Virus?
Fortunately, we have already designed a possible solution. Just try following the steps in our removal guide below on this page.
How to Uninstall Cloudnet Virus
Click here to download
I – Safe mode and revealing hidden files
Boot your PC into Safe Mode /link/
Reveal hidden files and folders /link/
II – Uninstallation
Go to Uninstall a program under Programs.
Seek the unwanted software, select it and then click on Uninstall
If you are unable to spot Cloudnet Virus, search for any unrecognized programs that you do not remember installing on your PC – the unwanted software might disguise itself by going under a different name.
III – Removing Shady processes
Go to your start menu, type Task Manager in the search field and from the results open View running processes with Task Manager.
Thoroughly look through all processes. The name Cloudnet Virus might not be there, but if you notice any shady looking process that consumes high amounts of memory it might be ran by the unwanted program.
If you spot the process ran by Cloudnet Virus, right-click on it, open its file location and delete everything in there. Then go back to the Task Manager and end the process.