Welcome to our Big Bang Empire Virus removal guide. The following instructions will aid you in removing the unwanted software from your PC for free.
The Trojan horse is a type of PC virus, infamous for its versatility and its ability to complete different kinds of illegal and harmful tasks once inside someone’s computer. As long as the malware has been run under elevated privileges, there’s very little that it won’t be able to do on the PC. This is what has led to the extremely high popularity of this type of virus among hackers, online crooks and cyber-criminals. In the next lines, we will try to provide you with all the essential information that you might need to know regarding Trojans. We will put this article’s emphasis on one particular Trojan horse known as Big Bang Empire Virus, which has recently been reported and is currently on the rise. In fact, many of you have more than likely landed on this page due to the fact that your computer has already been invaded by the nasty malware. Luckily for you, here we can offer you a removal guide with instructions on how to manually get rid of the virus. Use it in case you think (or you know) that you have Big Bang Empire Virus on your machine. Just remember to read the actual article as well, since it is crucial that users are well acquainted with this type of malware so that they know how to keep their machines protected against it.
Trojan horse versatility
There’s certainly no shortage of potential uses of a Trojan virus such as Big Bang Empire Virus. This paragraph will give you a general understanding of what such a malicious program might be able to do once it infects a computer.
- Damaging the PC’s system is something that many Trojans are known to do. It is probably one of the most common uses of this type of virus. It can crash the PC to the dreaded Blue Screen of Death or trigger all sorts of system errors making the whole system unstable. In some instances, the damage might be so severe that the user would be no longer able to use their computer.
- Trojans can also be used as the first stage of a Ransomware attack, where the Trojan horse is what provides the Ransomware virus with a gateway into the targeted PC. Most users remain utterly unaware about what’s going on with the PC until it is way too late and their data has already been taken hostage by the malicious Ransomware.
- Stalking/spying is yet another potential use of a Trojan virus and there are a lot of different methods, via which the malware is able to fulfill its purpose. It can enable the hacker to look at the infected computer’s screen or it could keep tabs on what is being typed on the PC’s keyboard (keylogging). In addition to that, some Trojans are also able to take control of the personal webcam of their victims and use it to directly spy on them even when it seems that the cam is turned off.
- As we already said, once the virus gets inside the computer, the hacker will have unlimited access to the machine’s system and resources. This has lead to many cyber-criminals employing Trojans to take over their victim’s PC’s and use the machines’ resources for their own needs. The computer might be made part of a botnet and tasked to send out spam messages further spreading the infection or it could be forced to waste all of its resources on mining bitcoins for the hacker’s profit.
When it comes to spotting and intercepting a Trojan, time is of utmost importance. Remember that the longer the virus remains on the computer, the more trouble it can potentially cause. The problem is that detecting a virus like Big Bang Empire Virus is not an easy task since this type of malware is very stealthy and might not cause any symptoms at all. That is why it is crucial that your computer is equipped with a reliable antivirus program to help you fight off any potential infections. Another thing that you should know is that though situational, there are still some possible Trojan horse symptoms that can be observed. The most common ones are increase in the RAM and CPU that is being used on your computer as well as frequent BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) crashes. Other kinds of unusual system behavior such as random errors or PC slow-down can also be regarded as potential Trojan horse symptoms. Be on the lookout for anything weird and suspicious and if you think that your system might have been invaded by Big Bang Empire Virus, do not hesitate to use our free guide to get rid of any potential malware threats.
Tips for stopping Trojans
As a conclusion to our article, we have given you several tips that you should adhere to and use as future reference so as to decrease the chances of your computer getting invaded by a Trojan or some other malicious kind of software.
- Any site or webpage that looks obscure and potentially dangerous must be avoided or else you risk exposing your machine to various online hazards.
- Shady emails and messages sent to any of your social network profiles that contain hyperlinks or have files attached to them should be approached with caution. If you don’t know if their contents are safe, you ought to avoid them and better yet, delete them.
- Do not forget to constantly update your antivirus program as well as your operating system. Also, never turn off your firewall or antivirus unless absolutely necessary.
- A lot of times malicious software gets distributed via sketchy and obnoxious Internet ads, offers, banners, etc. Bear that in mind and be very careful with what you click upon while surfing the Internet.
Big Bang Empire Virus Removal
I – Safe mode and revealing hidden files
Boot your PC into Safe Mode /link/
Reveal hidden files and folders /link/
II – Uninstallation
Go to Uninstall a program under Programs.
Seek the unwanted software, select it and then click on Uninstall
If you are unable to spot Big Bang Empire Virus, search for any unrecognized programs that you do not remember installing on your PC – the unwanted software might disguise itself by going under a different name.
III – Removing Shady processes
Go to your start menu, type Task Manager in the search field and from the results open View running processes with Task Manager.
Thoroughly look through all processes. The name Big Bang Empire Virus might not be there, but if you notice any shady looking process that consumes high amounts of memory it might be ran by the unwanted program.
If you spot the process ran by Big Bang Empire Virus, right-click on it, open its file location and delete everything in there. Then go back to the Task Manager and end the process.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.