Elden Ring on Android
Elden Ring, a fantasy action RPG created by FromSoftware, has rapidly been gaining a lot of fans. Until the game’s formal release, which was on February 25th, 2022, the makers only gave fans tidbits of fresh information every now and then. Now, however, everyone who wants to know what Elden Ring looks like should stick around for interesting gameplay details that include all the information you need to get started. Below, there is also information on how to play the game on Android, if you want to enjoy it on your mobile on the go.
Like Skyrim, Dragon Age, or Dark Souls genre? If so, Elden Ring is the best destination for you. As a newcomer, you have a high chance of enjoying the game to its fullest potential. Elden Ring’s open-world setting is full of treasures and mini-dungeons, which is a nice surprise from FromSoftware to its fans. The intro narration is spot on – it’s all mystery and terror, that only teases the hunger for more in-depth exploration.
There are six separate realms in the open world of Elden Ring, each with its own characteristics. The Lands Between, warring demigods, and many other surprises are all part of the core narrative of the game.
Elden Ring’s Map is separated into kingdoms, each with at least one teleportation point. In addition to swimming, diving, crouching, and hiding, your character may also master a variety of weapon skills that are critical as you continue through the game.
If you beat a kingdom’s ruler, you gain access to that ruler’s particular power, which might open new doors for you in the realm you’re now in. To make matters worse, the ruler and his allies would want to expand their kingdom by invading neighboring kingdoms.
While roaming around the open world, you can discover entrances that can take you to strange locations such as ruins, caves, and places full of mystery.
According to the creator of Elden Ring, the game’s main content is estimated to last 30 hours of playtime. Of course, this varies greatly from one player to another. However, the game’s total playtime is well over that and although finishing the main quest line shouldn’t take long, the game’s world may be explored forever.
The gameplay of Elden Ring is generally reminiscent of the Souls games, so if you like those types of games, you’ll definitely get what you want. There are large bosses for you to be found. Casting spells and plotting, dodging attacks, and blocking are all parts of the game. The battle animation also gives the same feeling as a Souls game. The game features an in-game stamina bar, but the overall feel of the gameplay is not so constrained. There is also horseback combat in Elden Ring, that allows you to slash at an incoming attacker while riding. The stealth mechanism in the game is another element that affects the experience.
Summons play a great role in the game. In many Souls-like games, you may ask for the help of friendly character souls and that is closely incorporated in Elden Ring’s gameplay. There is a wide range of summons in Elden Ring, and they tend to be concentrated in specific regions, such as around boss fights. Another unique twist in the game’s gameplay is that enemies can be summoned as allies.
As you progress through the game, you’ll be able to collect a wide variety of summons. Some of them can be both strategic, as well as personalized.
There is a four-player co-op mode in the game. Co-op is implemented in the same way as in the Souls series, where you may summon friends and have them appear as phantoms onscreen.
You’ll also have greater freedom when it comes to designing your character’s build since your choice of weapon is no longer a limiting factor. To sum it up, there are well over a hundred different abilities at your disposal. You can use any weapon’s abilities and you may employ the same skills with a broad variety of weaponry. All of your abilities and weapons may be combined in any way you see suitable to enhance your character. You may also learn a few magic tricks. This widens the range of options available for customizing a build.
Your equipment and status in Elden Ring will be determined by the class you select ( Warrior, Bandit, Enchanted knight, Prophet, etc.) just like in other Souls games, but once you’ve established your character, you’ll likely have a lot more freedom.
Can you play Elden Ring on Android?
Elden Ring can be played on Android if you want to continue playing the game while you are away from your PC – whether at home or on the go. This is possible with cloud gaming services.
Our recommendation is to make sure your internet connection is reliable before we get started. This is because the game may become unplayable due to delays and game lags. For those who have a strong and reliable connection, things can go smoothly. So, without further ado, let’s see how to play Elden Ring on your Android mobile device.
Can you play Elden Ring on Android?
You can play Elden Ring on Android devices, but only by streaming them either from a cloud gaming service or from a nearby PC. Both options should allow you to play Elden Ring on Android, provided that you have a good Internet connection.
Unsurprisingly, Elden Ring doesn’t have a mobile version, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s impossible to play it on an Android device. Streaming games to other devices that can’t otherwise run those games is highly popular these days, and there are more than a few services and tools that can be used to that end. Here, we will show you one way of streaming the Elden Ring to your Android device via a cloud gaming service and three options to stream it from a PC that you have access to, that has the game installed on it, and that can run it.
How to play Elden Ring on Android
To play Elden Ring on Android, you really only have two viable options – the first one is to use a game streaming service such as Boosteroid. The second option is to stream Elden Ring from your PC to your Android device.
Both of these options have their pros and cons, but we’d say that using a game streaming service is usually the better variant due to it being far more accessible because not everyone has or can afford a PC (let alone one that can comfortably run Elden Ring), but most people should be able to afford the monthly fee for a game streaming service.
That said, we will still show you a couple of examples for both methods of playing Elden Ring on an Android device. If you are interested in trying them for yourself, simply follow the instructions we’ve provided below. Just note that, regardless of whichever method you choose to try, you’d still need to already own Elden Ring on Steam and have it installed on your PC in order to be able to stream it to your Android device.
How to play Elden Ring with Cloud Gaming
To play Elden Ring with a Cloud Gaming service like Boosteroid you will first need to purchase the game. Limited time offer on CD.Keys.com for a discount – 18 % Elden Ring for $ 54.49
Next, redeem your game on Steam.
Now you will need to register on Boosteroid. This allows you to add Elden Ring to their Cloud Gaming Library.
For an in-depth explanation of how to play Elden Ring with cloud gaming continue with the text below.
Play Elden Ring via Boosteroid
Boosteroid is a cloud gaming (game streaming) service that has a dedicated Android app and also features Elden Ring in its gaming library. Of all the methods for playing the game on Android that will be shown here, this is by far the easiest to set up. The only requirements here are to have a stable and fast (50mbps +) Internet connection and a paid subscription to Boosteroid.
- Go to the Boosteroid site in your browser and create an account with your email.
- Open the App Store, search for Boosteroid, and download the first app that shows up.
- Open the Boosteroid app, tap on Log in with email, and then enter the details of your account to log in.
- Next, tap on the Profile icon in the bottom-right and then tap on Subscribe.
- Choose to open the next page with your browser, if you are not logged in to Boosteroid in the browser, log in, and then you will be taken to a Subscription page.
- On that page, choose a subscription plan, then a payment option, then provide your payment details, and complete your subscription to the service.
- Next, return to the Boosteroid app, tap the search button at the bottom of your screen, type Elden Ring, and tap on the game when it appears as a search result.
- Next, tap Play, then agree to connect your Steam account and wait for the loading to complete.
- When you see the Steam login screen, tap the keyboard icon in the top-left and use the keyboard that shows up to enter your Steam username and password. After you log in, Elden Ring should start, and you can begin to play it. To get controls for the game, tap the controller icon in the top-left. If that icon isn’t visible, tap the arrow icon to reveal it.
How to download Elden Ring on Android
It’s not possible to download Elden Ring on Android and play the game in this way. However, you can download the game on a gaming-capable PC and use it to stream Elden Ring to your Android device, which will allow you to play it there.
For this method of playing Elden Ring on an Android device, you must already have a PC capable of running the game. Also, you need a stable Internet connection with good upload and download speeds. If both of those requirements are met, here are three methods you can stream the game from your PC to your Android device:
Streaming Elden Ring with Steam Link
- Connect your PC and Android device to the same network.
- If you don’t already have the Steam client on your PC, download and install it now, then open it and log in.
- Go to the App Store on your Android device, type Steam Link, and install the first app.
- Open the Steam Link app and pair your phone with a controller if you have one. If you don’t have a controller, tap on Skip.
- On the next screen, you should see the name of your PC – tap on it and a 4-digit code will appear.
- A window where you must enter the four-digit code from your Android device should show up on your PC – enter the code and click OK.
- After the two devices are paired, tap Start Playing on your Android device.
- Next, the same Steam screen should appear on both your PC and Android device. From there, you can start any of the games that are in your Steam Library, and it will be streamed to your Android phone/tablet. Simply find Elden Ring and start the game, and you will be able to play it on the Android device.
Streaming Elden Ring with Moonlight
Note: Only PCs with an Nvidia GPU can stream games using Moonlight
- Make sure that your PC and Android phone/tablet are connected to the same network.
- Download the GeForce Experience software, install it on your PC, open the program, and log in with your Nvidia account.
- In the GeForce Experience program, go to the Shield section shown on the left, and then toggle on the Gamestream option to make your PC visible to the Moonlight app.
- Next, go to the App Store on your Android device, search for the Moonlight streaming service, and install it.
- Open Moonlight and wait for your PC’s name to appear, then tap on it.
- On your PC, a text box will appear – in it, you must enter a code that should appear on the screen of your Android smartphone/tablet and then click Connect.
- Once you confirm the code, the streaming session will start and Moonlight will detect what games you have on your PC. Tap on Steam, find Elden Ring, select the game, and it should start getting streamed to your Android device.
Streaming Elden Ring with AMD Link
Note: Only PCs with an AMD Radeon GPU can stream games using AMD Link
- Connect the computer and Android smartphone/tablet to the same network.
- On your Android phone/tablet, download AMD Link from the App Store.
- On the PC, open the Radeon Settings app, and click the AMD Link button.
- Next, toggle on the AMD Link Server option and select Add Device.
- Once an AMD page appears on your phone/tablet, tap the Gaming option – this will reveal a screen with all the games installed on the PC. Now simply select Elden Ring and the game will start being streamed to your Android device.